Just Arrived Andits A Beauty

i just got the x2 4400 and so far it is beautiful .cool and an easy ocer. i have it at 2699mhz multi=11 @ htt 245 and its not even sweatin' it. i hope im lucky and have both cores equally capable. i did notice it liked volt juice more than my 3800 . which by the way is now for sale. any way it ran prime for 7hrs last night and today i just changed timmings and added a divider so i can gett to 2-2-2-5 @ 192mhz i want to eventualy bring it even to 200mhz. so far so goodit hasnt even past 41c yet.and thats with 1.5v and full stress. it also passed occt with flying colors

so far not good its not stable and i forgot to disable auto service start and i losst a 600 point wu 300/400 very disappointed but well live and learn. besides that it really nice havent really noticed major down falls. i really hope the 1mb caches help .

i cant run both they never get the job done i have to set the affinity to each and run them seperatley or else they wont do any thing. even if they are two seperat installs. yeah core 0 fails before core 1 its the weaker one. booted upto 2.9 but just restarted after a while so i had to go back to 2.699 ghz . it was stable and cool yesterday but after messing with all mixtures of settings i doesnt want to stay cool . now its at 50c which isnt too bad but not for long term. i hope to get it at least down to 40-45 c stable. i should have been satisfied yesterday it was stable but hey i wanted to see how high it would go.

Are you setting the amount of ram to use for each test? Try setting that and the affinity for each one under the custom blend test. Use less than the max amount of ram ,just enough to keep you from pegging the page file. This will allow you to actually run the 2 tests.