Plantronics .audio 90 Head Sets

Goldeneye

I am looking to get a pair of head sets and I am looking at the Plantronics .Audio90 . I have heard both good and bad about them. What are your thoughts on them are they a good pair of head sets for their price?

Thanks

Goldeneye

I have the OEM version of the Audio 90s. First of all, the comfort level is fantastic. After hours of music listening and gaming, my ears feel the same--no discomfort just comfortable under smooth, soft padding. All music is clear and precise. The only annoyance I have is the microphone. It is not as loud as I would like it to be--maybe I need to test it more.

Note: I only tested it once with Skype--so far.

For the money they are the best, the sound quality and comfortability are fantastic. My first pair broke, the right speaker stopped working same thing with a few other people I know. Almost everyone in my gaming guild has one and they all like it. I would recomend them.

Thanks for the replies

Ya I heard that the build quality on them wasn't the best and most reviews that I have read from other customers keep saying they only last a few month and they are gone. I ended up ordering a Sennheiser PC160SK Sk Gaming Stereo Headset from NCIX :D.

Thanks again

Goldeneye