Fatal1ty 2nd Most Scary Person In Sports. . .

BrewMeister2010

• 2 weeks later...

hmm, for cricket i forgot how much speed, but there this guy in cricket that can throw a ball 50 mph i think it was or 40+

*this is MILES PER HOUR*

Edited by dice

hmm, for cricket i forgot how much speed, but there this guy in cricket that can throw a ball 50 mph i think it was or 40+

*this is MILES PER HOUR*

576543[/snapback]

The cricketball is more damaging than a baseball :) and it is heavier than a baseball. If you get hit with directly when someone is pitching a fastball, you better have good health insurance.

That is one of the most retarded sports articles I have ever read. That is a horrible list of scariest athlete. Where is Shaq, Ben Wallace, Ron Artest, Ray Lewis, Ty Law, and many more? That is just a few that are far mor scary than the ones on that list in that article. Seriously now who would you be more scared of Fatal1ty or Ron Artest? lmao!!! sheeeeesh Phil Ivey a freaking poker player? Rafer Alston??? Takeru Kobayashi a 131lbs. pro eater??? WTF????? My 5' 100lbs. Grandma wouldn't be afraid of these guys. Well, actually come to think of it I don't think my Grandma would be afraid of anything lol. :lol:

IMO, fox sports just took a deep dive on my list of stupid sports channels just because of that article.