Kinda Useless Cool Junk

romeo55

Well its exactly as it says, post some junk that you don't need buts reall cool, here's a couple

Turn your comp. on with a remote lol

http://www.xoxide.com/logisys-multifunction-panel-black.html

5.25" drive bay cup holder+ cig. lighter lol

http://www.xoxide.com/xray1.html

I'm actually thunking about getting that remote controlled power on thing for my comp lol

"hey wats that on your keychain? Is it your car remote?"

"nope, its my computer remote"

"...."

The cigarette lighter might be kinda cool, but since I dont smoke kinda pointless

568788[/snapback]

I think I might start smoking just so my use of that thing'll make sense :lol: , but I wouldn't mind the cup holder. Neveremind, I've filled up all 11 of my drive bays.

I love these little gadgets though. As for xoxide, lets call for a boycot here at OCC until they do the following: 1-not having 90% of their stuff being "discontinued", 2-actually have the good stuff in stock once in a while, 3-lower the ridiculous prices on some itmes, 4-not answering "sucks for you" when you politely ask them if they could please re-stock a specific item.

I've never had much of a problem with Xoxide. They've always had in stock the things I wanted and their prices weren't too bad. I actually found a little loophole with their CCFLs where you can buy them for ridiculously cheap :lol:

I've never had much of a problem with Xoxide. They've always had in stock the things I wanted and their prices weren't too bad. I actually found a little loophole with their CCFLs where you can buy them for ridiculously cheap  :lol:

568797[/snapback]

The only thing good is that theyr shipping is amazing. My stuff always comes within less than 4 days (good for $3 shipping). But I only buy small stuff from them, like maybe I forgot some cables, or a cold cathode or something like that. I've been using frozencpu.com for 80% of my supplies, is there a better online computer supply store around?

Erm.. the point of this thread was to post some cool gadgets you found, but i agree xoxide does have some high prices and are out of stock a lot.

BTW: that cig. Lighter really isn't, its something so that you could plug in all your car stuff that runs of the cig. lighter