New Personal Record,50% Oc

BabyBalrog

That would only be helpful if i had a real sensor for the case, it reports 63 for me also, and also gives a voltage, is that suppose to be the max voltage or current votlage?

568782[/snapback]

i think it's the stock voltage at stock speed (as opposed to cool n quiet reduced speed or w/e)

as far as i can gather MaxTcase means the max temperature of the cpu, not the computer chassis aka "case"

Tcase is CPU heatspreader temp, wich is what your board looks like it is, and should be, reporting.

Your probably fine fine with some more voltage. I'm topping out at 51-52C with a max Tcase of only 57C (venices are slightly less tolerant of heat than winnies), you have 6 degrees more headroom than I do.

You super PI scores seem a bit high for what I would expect.

My cpu is only running a few MHz higher and my memory is running 20MHz slower (although at much better timings I suspect) and I get 31 seconds on Super PI 1M. Did you happen to be running somthing else while benching super pi?

I was probably running lots of stuf in teh background, like AIM and WINAMP, F@H, who knows.

I jsut buttoned down teh RAM, dropped teh voltage 0.1V and took the CAS to 2.5 so it's more in line with the stock settings, seams to of run fine.

After many hours of F@H and other stuffm my temps are at 52

Yea I plan on gettign a X2 once they get down, but not uttill at least M2 comes out, then the prices should fall even more. But then i dont like waste so i'd get a cheep baord for my 3000+ and make it a file server or a firewall or something.

Eventually i want to downgrade this baord to a server because of its massive storage potential.

So my main rig should be a X2 and a workstation baord, with basicly my current rig doing serving.