Descent 3

Ste

I loved the orginal descent back in the day, and I know its old but I want it so badly.

Ive been googling and it appears to be really cheap, anyone got any ideas where to buy other then online, I will if I have to..

Or if anyone has it, Ill buy it off you for like a price... I need to make sure its compatible with XP though, some sites say it is, but I dunnue for sure.

is that the descent freespace? or just descent 3? i cant remember but i was just recently able to make the mid 80's starflight game work runnign it in compatibility mode for windows 95. descent 3 should be able to run easily using the compatibility mode of XP (right click the desktop icon and go properties, in there somewhere)

Descent 3, Im looking for, I need a good place to buy it off web though its no longer in stores. When I get it, Ill probably need help with that compatibility mode thing, I never used it before.

• 2 weeks later...
Holy jesus I played the first two a lot. Thank you for finding that!

574546[/snapback]

Im still waiting for it..... I tried the demo but I always kept getting some error and the screen was off, so the real game better work.

Or ill have to partition my drive and put windows 98 on it just to play it. Im crazy! Ill do it!