Wow Expansion!

Blue_cow

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my money is running on panadas for alliance

568509[/snapback]

no pandarians please... and as far as that link goes general, it has been discredited already ont he official boards, the alliance race still remains unannounced and full details are still being withheald, anyhting not read on the main site is pure speculation at this point and should be taken as such until word comes fromt he ppl actually developing the game ( after all, they are making it, i'll take their word over a 3rd party site ) im liking the lvl cap raised, going to allow for some really intense pvp builds

also, for the flying mount, wonder if thats going to be a lvl 70 req mount.. most likely

no pandarians please... and as far as that link goes general, it has been discredited already ont he official boards, the alliance race still remains unannounced and full details are still being withheald, anyhting not read on the main site is pure speculation at this point and should be taken as such until word comes fromt he ppl actually developing the game ( after all, they are making it, i'll take their word over a 3rd party site ) im liking the lvl cap raised, going to allow for some really intense pvp builds

also, for the flying mount, wonder if thats going to be a lvl 70 req mount.. most likely

570014[/snapback]

Yeah I knew it was only rumors I thought I would post it though just to give people something to think about :)...

What about goblins? I was running ulda last week and somebody had a wand and changed me into a goblin. they have their own dance and everything thats different from all other ones. Now.... why would they make a dance for that halloween costume but none of the others... hmm?... just something to ponder.

Goblins were part of the Horde at one point, however they pulled out. Remember, they are after one thing... to make $$$. By not being part of a faction, they can sell to both sides.

Besides, the "Undermine" or Goblin city is supose to be in one of the future expansion packs. ;)

A Blizzard rep on their forums said that before Beta, goblins were being consdered for the 4th Horde race. The /dance is just a small remnant of what they were working on before they changed goblin's to neutral.

Goblins were part of the Horde at one point, however they pulled out. Remember, they are after one thing... to make $$$. By not being part of a faction, they can sell to both sides.

Besides, the "Undermine" or Goblin city is supose to be in one of the future expansion packs. ;)

574258[/snapback]

The goblins remind me of ferengi from star trek for some reason :-S