Need New Game Reccomendation.

Ste

Ever tried Redneck Rampage, it was pretty cool a long time ago. Reading some of these post made me think of it for some reason.

All I really play anymore is America's Army, although it is basically only for online you can play offline and call up bots to shoot at. And its free: http://www.americasarmy.com/downloads/

Dont really know how I got hooked on it, but I did almost 2.5 years now. I've played MOHAA all the variants of it, COD, MOHP, BFVN, BF2. All of those held my attention for about 2 weeks each.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to buy UT right now.

568133[/snapback]

On the way, buy a copy of Halo: Combat Evolved! :D

I used to be bias against it and talk trashed about it until I actually tried if for a week, but Multiplayer is the best thing about it. Very original, better than Halo 2

Edited by silkster

btw, sometimes when I'm playing I'll BSOD and it says "IRQL_NOT_LESS_THANsomthingsomthingsomething". Anyone know what it means?

568405[/snapback]

Bad memory! :)

I recommend the C&C series. They are AWESOME!!! Especially Red Alert, Red Alert 2, and Yuri's Revenge. Awesome series. I like all the C&C games.

YeSu

570632[/snapback]

I like C&C Generals Zero hour, But I hate redalert 2 yuris revenge it looks to cartoonish for me.

Quake 4 hands down best fun I've had since Half life 2 Game of the year IMHO  ;)

570668[/snapback]

Ill buy it when prices drop.

I downloaded the Demo for COD II and Just got done playing it. My Review:

Pretty good, nothing heart pounding, though I did catch myself lifting off my chair a couple of times. Awesome audio! Graphics I think was a 7 out of 10. When I would throw a smoke granade that smoke that would emit is "eye candy". The blood and gore is good, could be better...but then again, I am morbid. Also, I caught some good textures within this game. Like this screen shot. I thought that Dresser had good detail in the wood, maybe the wall too. Was wondering in the full version if there's more flexability on controlling the graphics properties. All-in-all? I give it an 8 Star out of 10.

I'm really surprised to hear Uplink mentioned but yeah, that's a pretty fun game even if it's a little cheesy. I haven't played through it but F.E.A.R. is pretty encredible, especially if you have the hardware to run it well which I don't at the momen.

Unreal Tournie.

And I agree, as far as "grab a gun and make people go boom" type games, Unreal Tournament is the best.

568127[/snapback]

eh another person who sees the downfall of halo :D ut2k7 will not be dominated by any game unless epic released one that can hurt it :lol: other than that, halo has no chance. :P