Need New Game Reccomendation.

Ste

Im getting bored of farcry, not really bored, but just need a change, So I like FPS with lots of weapons and cool story lines.

I also like strategy games similar to starcraft.

the games don't have to be good for mulitplayer since i don't really play online.

it can be as grahpic instense as u want, just reccomend something.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madden 06 is awesome but if you don't like football you probably wouldn't like the game.

568068[/snapback]

If it has weapons in it then Id like it. But I hate sport games otherwise. :D <_<

Ever thried the Command and Conquer series? Red Alert 2 can be bought with some of the other older games for about $15. Or maybe try C&C Generals (you can prob find the demo if you look)

Quake 4 seems to fit your fps criteria well. Personally COD2 is on my buy this weekend list.

Well the ultimate just run around and kill people game IMO is UT. :)

568082[/snapback]

UT?

Ever thried the Command and Conquer series? Red Alert 2 can be bought with some of the other older games for about $15.  Or maybe try C&C Generals (you can prob find the demo if you look)

Quake 4 seems to fit your fps criteria well.  Personally COD2 is on my buy this weekend list.

568106[/snapback]

I have red alert2 zero hour on my old dell, I lost CD's i may buy it again.

COD2?

Fallout and Fallout 2. I have never killed more people in any other game. And smashing kids in the groin with a sledgehammer NEVER gets old.

And if you are looking for something for along the lines of an FPS, I would suggest Deus Ex, REALLY great story and mixes in some fun RPG elements.