Kamikaze_Badger

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were right :).

Now I can quit programming in peace.

567780[/snapback]

As long as I have been here which is not very long at all I believe you have quit programming 4 times as of now.

How long will this last one last........

Sorry that you are quitting programming is fun.:)

Array elements start numbering at 0. So 0-5 = 6 elements.

568018[/snapback]

Actually, he's right. Your loop runs from i=0 to i<5, so when i=5 the loop ends (since 5 is not less than 5). If you want it to run 6 times, you need to either make it i<6 or i<=5. That way the loop will run for i=5, and stop when i=6.

Actually, he's right.  Your loop runs from i=0 to i<5, so when i=5 the loop ends (since 5 is not less than 5).  If you want it to run 6 times, you need to either make it i<6 or i<=5.  That way the loop will run for i=5, and stop when i=6.

568024[/snapback]

Yep, looks like KB just got "told"

Thanks for correcting me Verran :). I make mistakes like that a lot, it seems.

568086[/snapback]

Meh, your errors are almost always just syntax, which is the easier part to learn. The theory is the harder part to grasp, and you seem to have a pretty good hold on that already.

Ummm... uhhh...

I blame ze French! (And Canada, because danyo always makes a huge deal about it).

This is like me preparing to do Calculus instead of Intro to Algebra.

568159[/snapback]

Want some chewing gum? Go on.....! It's fresh straight from my jacket pocket (eh?!? actually unopened!)

Having fun?!

Meh, your errors are almost always just syntax, which is the easier part to learn.  The theory is the harder part to grasp, and you seem to have a pretty good hold on that already.

568090[/snapback]

You know I honestly think KB's overall mental state leads him to get the "hard" theory based stuff easier than the "simple" things. Somethign tells me that if he ever learns to balance it all, he could be a coding "master"