Sign in to follow this  
Ghost2520

Lost Coast Is Out!

it took me 10min to beat lost cost, good thing it was free. it ran worse than DOD:s 35-15fps depeding were i was on the Hill

i liked Lost Coast, i thought the HDR looked very nice.

i was alittle surprised on how short it was, but then i remembered its just a demo, and i paid $0 for it lol.

and surprisingly it ran totaly smooth at the same settings hl2 runs at, so apparently the HDR isnt to demanding.

overall i liked it, especially the commentary, it was really interesting to hear how they did everything. makes you appreciate it more. :thumbs-up:

(waits impatiently for Aftermath) lol

OMGZORZ I can't remember if I said this already on here, but I wasn't impressed with the graphics and then I realised HDR was turned off. :lol: Guess steam is telling me I have a crappy computer.

OMGZORZ I can't remember if I said this already on here, but I wasn't impressed with the graphics and then I realised HDR was turned off. :lol: Guess steam is telling me I have a crappy computer.

570476[/snapback]

Same, yet the video options told me that full HDR was the recomended setting for my system.

Depends on what your expectations are. If you go into it realizing it's just a tech demo, then yeah, it's pretty good. It provided a half-an-hour of good fun. And the commentary is a neat feature.