Your Favorite Gun In Cs?

Kamikaze_Badger

I'm pretty handy with a D Eagle...But my fav gun is the M4, followed closely by the AK...

Oh yeah, AWP whores suck!!  :P

Nothing wrong with buying armor and stealing peoples guns...It's called budgeting  :D

613811[/snapback]

lol. I don't mind awps (they take skill to use against multiple attackers). What I can't stand is autopussies. Of course, I usually play on a server that bans both anyways. heh

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.  I don't mind awps (they take skill to use against multiple attackers).  What I can't stand is autopussies.  Of course, I usually play on a server that bans both anyways.  heh

613848[/snapback]

Which I've done several times before :). de_dust, CT porch: Jump up, scope, headshot. Drop down, scope, body shot!

Oh man that was a good day.

Ok, I'll admit it... I'm an AWP whore. But I'm quickly turning into a b41b6b14b7b81b84 right-click whore (name what that does and get a cookie).

So... what about you?

I CAN NAME WHAT THAT DOES!! OO OO PICK ME!! :) Ok, it buys you your weapons starting with the....do I really have to name each one? :glare:

I am a cal awper, but I am also good with the m4 and ak47. Really don't mind any gun as long as it isn't an atuo-sniper or auto-shotgun.....

Well you all know what. I use my difusal kit to kill ppl LOL

JK

I'm still waiting for the day I get a flashbang or smokenade kill. Yes, it IS possible. Not sure about the smokenade, but it should be the same as the flashbang. If you hit someone in the head with a flashbang, you can do 1dmg. So if you find an opponent with 1hp and no armor, you could theoretically get a kill using it. I have no idea what it'd be labeled as, but it'd be pretty badass.