Sign in to follow this  
cdoggown

Wake-up Call - Collision At 110mph

thats Y ur not supposed to brace before you crash :withstupid:

The argument of "well in some very RARE cases, it could be detrimental" is not valid, in the least. You can't plan on having these rare accidents.

567499[/snapback]

of .ing course you cant plan it... you just talking behind your little firefighter suit.. you CANNOT tell me that someone SOMEWHERE SOMEHOW in the world has not had this situation... neither can i... but its possible... you're telling me its IMPOSSIBLE...

Edited by HoLoDreaM

thats Y ur not supposed to brace before you crash :withstupid:

567605[/snapback]

1: you're not supposed to crash

2: you don't "brace" yourself, you go loose

3: I'd rather have internal bleeding than death

HaLo... where are going with this? you've been asked for an example. some other people have come up with possible scenarios, even another firefighter... howerver you just sound like a broken record Please enlighten us... or you might need one of these while we see if you can top Radeon or shiznit when it comes to the most bone headed arguments.

Shovel.jpg

stop asking for an example, stop being arrogant... you KNOW its GOTTA BE possible

567683[/snapback]

They have admitted it IS possible. BUT the possible benefits do not outweigh the everyday occurances where seatbelts serve a purpose.

They have admitted it IS possible. BUT the possible benefits do not outweigh the everyday occurances where seatbelts serve a purpose.

567686[/snapback]

i have pointed that out myself

but lets just end this

heh, 2 posts while I typed this message...stupid phone call. :lol:

yeah, like when you're at a boat ramp and the car stalls and rolls into the water and uh...oh yeah, the water's so cold you forget that you have your seatbelt on.

Anything is possible, but not everything is probable. Seatbelts should be legally required, I dont wanna have to be picking your teeth out of my hood.

Edited by Mr_Yuck

stop asking for an example, stop being arrogant... you KNOW its GOTTA BE possible

567683[/snapback]

The chances of getting in an accident where a seatbelt causes more harm than good are astronomical, and it's absolutely no reason to stop wearing one because of a single dang accident.

567683[/snapback]

thats like saying, "don't use toothpaste, as it can poison you"....

Yes it IS possible, but the chances are that seatbelts will save you...

Profound comment of the day here people

Hey cdoggown, which freeway did this take place on? I'd think it would have made the news. I don't recall. Sorry to hear about this. And I gotta side with LO, bigred, and the pro seatbelt people.

Are you sure that Civic didn't have a run-in with a meat grinder? (what are those car destroy / grind up things called?)

567360[/snapback]

It wasnt on a freeway, it was on a residential two lane road with a posted speed limit of 30. It was in Everett, WA. I looked at the local newspaper site www.heraldnet.com as well as www.seattletimes.com and couldnt find it either.

It wasnt on a freeway, it was on a residential two lane road with a posted speed limit of 30. It was in Everett, WA. I looked at the local newspaper site www.heraldnet.com as well as www.seattletimes.com and couldnt find it either.

567777[/snapback]

All I can say to that is (you know what). 110 in a 30 huh. that is beyond stupid. The fastest I'v ever gone off freeway is half of that. :(

Holo, I could say that Bush is stupid and then just use your little BASELESS ARGUMENT to back myself up.

But that would make me an idi- wait, you are one.

First off, you're insulting someone who knows FAR more about this stuff then you, and refuse to give any arguments other then "Well, it can happen, so there!"

There's a chance that a meteor will fly towards Earth that's been undetected due to our small knowledge of physics, and that we're all dead. But you don't see me preaching it on the streets.

You're making yourself look like more of an idiot with each post you make here, and to go as far as to insult someone who saves the lives of idiots like you makes me wish you wouldn't wear your seatbelt, so natural selection can take it's course.

As someone planning for a career in Law Enforcement, I would gladly arrest your butt if you tried to pull this crap.