32 Mb V-card

Dtaylor

I have a game, only one, that requires 32 mb of Vram. Can that be upgraded? I've got a 4 mb now.

If it can't, what V-card (brand+model) can I get that'll do the job 4 cheapest? It doesn't have to be anything bigger than a 32mb...

Need for speed Underground...I have a 3dimage 9750 now(trident).

EDIT: WOW! That is pretty cheap! WAIT dumb question, but does newegg require a credit card/paypal account? That'll play ANY game I've seen!

Edited by Dtaylor

How do you walk into an online store(LOL). thought you could use checks...I'll just ebay it(ROFL). No, but I am too young to use a credit card, and Dad only ever pays anyone with checks. I'll figure out something...local PC shops?

You have the option to pay NewEgg with PayPal, but the shipping address has to be exactly the same as the PayPal address... or so they say. First time we ordered with our address, almost entirely equiv to our billing address, only difference was the extra four digits they TOLD US TO ADD, and the R. in my step dad's name.

MSI K7N2 Delta2 Platinum shipped just fine.

Then I ordered an MSI K8N Neo2-F... and the . bastards wouldn't let me use that very same address. How nice of them to tell me that AFTER four god danged days.

Edited by Kamikaze_Badger

wow good god if that's the case then i want to know what this card is capable of.

566598[/snapback]

ha that POS wont even run doom maxed...not doom 3 either...32mb cards yay!!!!!

umm yeah jk

Well i have a 64mb MX 440 AGP sitting over here...make me an offer and I'll take a check/money order assuming you dont mind me waiting for it to clear b4 shipping...

It's capable of whatever the hell the programmer throws at it, provided they have a Doctor of Philosophy Degree in math (philosophers like math?), and mainly advanced Algebra and Geometry.

But when you put a whole bunch of them in a room and give them crappy coding abilities, you'll see it fall to it's knees. *goes back to his shader writing*