1. 1. Have they affected you?

• Dennis
    • Katrina
    • Rita
    • Wilma
    • More than one on the list
    • None on the list
    • None at all

With all the hurricanes we have had in the past few months and this year too I thought it would make a good poll.

I do however feel bad for those of you hurt by these storms. I have an aunt that lives in florida but I can't remember where so I hope she is ok just like I hope all of you are.

Technicly we've all been affected, gas lines, evacuees, donations etc. But yes i've been affected, have some relatives there...

EDIT: i have been hit by a hurricane last month, but it wasn't too bad, North Carolina gets hit by one at least ONCE every year,

Edited by Crazy_Dude

Technicly we've all been affected, gas lines, evacuees, donations etc. But yes i've been affected, have some relatives there...

566215[/snapback]

i voted "none at all" although, Crazy_Dude is right, we're all affected in one way or another.

Rita pissed me off...

A normal 3-hour drive to Austin took 32!!!!!!!1111. We had to not eat forever, wait in line for 5 hours for gas, pushing the car in line cause it had run out, lack of water..

we had to pee and crap on the streets in front of hundreds of other people in site doing the same thing..

Houston has too many people.. all to find out it really didn't damage where I live, very close, like an hour, but our house was fine. just had a couple of trees blown over in the yard.

With diesel currently at an outrageous $3.19 to $3.59 per gallon in the Detroit area, I suppose I could say it's affected me. But this is Michigan. The closest thing to a hurricane we get is a thunderstorm.