Sign in to follow this  
Fueler

I Knew It Was Only A Matter Of Time But...

I mean if someones gonna steal your idea, may it at least be a company like Antec or PC power and cooling. Having TT rip it off is like an insult.

I mean if someones gonna steal your idea, may it at least be a company like Antec or PC power and cooling.  Having TT rip it off is like an insult.

566216[/snapback]

:withstupid: it is lol, but once again i think your is way better and neater

Tt's take on it sucks... i mean, it's actually worse looking than a regular psu... yours is uber... don't think for a minute they've managed to steal your idea... go patent yours now before they really steal it! :lol:

566201[/snapback]

I couldn't agree with you more...the whole idea behind the distribution blocks was to be able to better hide the wiring....they have it all hanging out in the middle of the case <_<

I couldn't agree with you more...the whole idea behind the distribution blocks was to be able to better hide the wiring....they have it all hanging out in the middle of the case <_<

566243[/snapback]

Seriously dude, do it and don't look back. Think of all the money you could make. and then share with us. :D

If you can get to the thread you'll see that i told you so.

You have a gift fueler and sadly trust leeches like thermaltake to jump on the best ideas and dont even send you a thank you note to at least acknowledge your talent :(

I'm beginning to really hate Tt :angry2:

And btw WE know where it comes from. Also sadly, us knowing dosn't pay the bills :P

Edited by kobalt

I have to agree if they where trying to copy your idea they f'ed it up... yours looks nice.... theres just adds alot more stuff to the case that really does not need to be there...imo

thats horrible.

It makes the wiring look like ..

And it take ups a whole 5.25" bay?? wtf for??? All its doing is splitting there 8-pin wire into couple of 4 pins. No eed for a whole drive bay to be taken up with that ..

Tt have given me yet another reason to hate them. :P

IT looks realy cheap qaulity anyways....like the block on the PSU that u plug the cables into, just looks so tacky & cheap.

I would go so far as to say they didn't copy you cause their thing looks nothing like yours. So ya just get it patented like everyone else said.

Guest Raven65

All I can say is you should always patent your ideas. especially if they are cutting edge.!