Sign in to follow this  
GlimmerMan

Check Out This Behemoth From Asus...

Thats sexy.  I want one.  Bigred, Adopt me.  and ill be spoiled.

566814[/snapback]

prolly not, he'll prolly make u work in the fields for a video card HAHAAH j/k bigred, but I know you wouldnt be giving stuff away for free lol

Guest Flashstar

Theoretically if you take the new 4 graphics card motherboard from who's know's who, you can run two of those in sli.

whats the point in that when most games barely take advantage of CF and Sli. i think ill stick with my single cores for now, i dont need to add another bottleneck on my rigs...

You're right, you are making it up.........it was more like 6  :P

565955[/snapback]

That one Voodoo (i think) that he showed with the 4 cores on one board...man that thing was huge. But anyways, I doubt that would work in SLI simply because it says it is in SLI already :P but 2 of those cards means you could have 2 monitors that would have great performance on them...then maybe some of you could 'justify' your buying an X2 :D

Guest Silenc3
well ATI can cross fire can do more than two GPUs, so ATI could  have daul GPUs of one card, then cross fire two of them together for 4 GPUs,  smoke that nVidia

566810[/snapback]

While Nivida makes 16gpu cards for flight simulators -.-

well ATI can cross fire can do more than two GPUs, so ATI could  have daul GPUs of one card, then cross fire two of them together for 4 GPUs,  smoke that nVidia

566810[/snapback]

:withstupid: ATi doesn't even HAVE a dual GPU card LMAO. so don't talk out your <censor>

and as far as someone saying x1800 xt smokes your 7 series.. well lets see it smoked the gt and the GTX i didn't see the results of the GTX KO, but this thing just smokes your X1800XT and didn't even both to look back! so much for more power per card LMAO... but i agree... too bad it isnt SLi 4 cores mmmmmmmmmmm

you could in theory put 2 of them in a board that has 2 16x slots and have 2 sli setups... or even 4 in the case of that gigabyte motherboard (8 gpus). but the question becomes WHY?

dual GPU video cards have and always will suck.

:withstupid: ATi doesn't even HAVE a dual GPU card LMAO. so don't talk out your <censor>

and as far as someone saying x1800 xt smokes your 7 series.. well lets see it smoked the gt and the GTX i didn't see the results of the GTX KO, but this thing just smokes your X1800XT and didn't even both to look back! so much for more power per card LMAO... but i agree... too bad it isnt SLi 4 cores mmmmmmmmmmm

567690[/snapback]

ati DID have one, it was in the rage 128 series, ask bigred or :google: it.

dual GPU video cards have and always will suck.

567707[/snapback]

for now.......... <_<