Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Yuck

California Surfer Attacked By Shark. So...

The beach where this happened is actually where I went surfing last, we're always joking about how Salmon Creek is where the sharks are but man, it's true. Come november or so I'll probably be back out there, but right now it's mountain biking season. :P

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/10/21/...ain960850.shtml

ba_sharkattack01.jpg

I thought I saw this on the local news segment, the shark warning sign DOES NOT picture a shark, that is a dolphin in the wave!! :lol: I wanted to go to the coast and take a picture of that sign, but I guess I dont have to haha, plus I dont think it's really worth going all the way to the coast and being unable to go in the water because the beach is closed :angry: Stupid fish.

But man, she actually plans on surfing more, not that I can blame her.

"It's an addiction. This is not going to make me stop. ... I figure it's happened once -- it won't happen again. If I get bit again, that's the Guinness Book of Records."

So true.

call me mean but I think it would be kinda funny if the first time she tries to go surfing she got bit again. lol

Thats an awsome sign. I thought a shark was in the ocean with me once, then it turned out to be a dolphin.... but there was 3 minutes of shear panic