HoLoDreaM

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gore = necessary.

Quake 4 = necessary to buy.

566212[/snapback]

agree... kinda, gore is a must yes but it must not be to the point where it gets unrealistic and kind of distracting,

Quake 4, is must buy... bah i don't have the moolah though... stupid best buy...

i just dont think the gore is neccesary, can someone confirm that u can take off the gore in Quake 4 also is the multiplayer worth buyin the game for

566169[/snapback]

The multiplayer is excelent. I havent done much multiplay yet cause I havent beat single person yet, but ill tell you this it dose stick with like quake 3 as far as gameplay. It is very smooth free flowing gameplay...

Just beat the game! w00t w00t!

Edited by General912

Wow! OMGZORZ!!!!11!!!!! I played Quake 4 yesterday and its AMAZING!!!! I only got to play a few games of MP, but it is so freaking intense! My first match sucked... I came in 7th. Then I got 2nd, 2nd, and 3rd. Not bad I'd say. Shotgun owns all.

I love this game so far, doom 3 graphics, but there are no pitch black spots so you can actually see! Im stuck on that level where Im fightin that dude that got turned into a strogg, any help? I can only get him down about a quarter down then he fire that big purple ball and spawns a bunch of minions.