Check Out Apples New Software

asus

for all us photo buffs.. this is a great piece of software..

just look at the specs required to run it.. the recomend a duel processor g5 with gigs and gigs of ram lol..

http://www.apple.com/aperture/

tell me how it looks to you.. i cant wait to try it.. :-) i will have to use a computer we have were i work.. dule G5 2.0 ghz with 4 gb of ram :-)

Its real nice I guess Adobe probaly told Apple they wouldn't use core photo so Apple took matters in its own hands. I watched the demo on the videos on Apples website and the speed is amazing for working such high res files but like you said the recommended requirements are crazy.

And by the way its Dual not Dule.

oops.. yup your right.. dual.. lol.. anyway.. i got a chance to see the actual software in action at a mac conference.. it looked wicked good.. i cant wait to try it.. maybe i can get apple to give it to me haha. .ya.. and im gana walk on the moon next week

apple is so good. .wow... i can open a 20 mb pdf on a iMac faster than i can a dule 3.2ghz 2gb ram.. super computer lol.. like ya said..its core technology so its fast and stable..

apple is so good. .wow... i can open a 20 mb pdf on a iMac faster than i can a dule 3.2ghz 2gb ram.. super computer lol.. like ya said..its core technology so its fast and stable..

564255[/snapback]

You spelt dual wrong again :) lol