I Need Help Locating A Keyboard

UkJenT

k, Hi guys...

I am just looking for a keyboard I came across on here, but I don't know what brand it is. I forgot to bookmark the page and all.. Hmmm.. hope you guys can help.

I remember that the keyboard came with these "special" keys and what they did was that they could be programmed to load certain programs (I know, you are thinking, "well.. a lot of keyboards can be programed to do that). K, but on this keyboard, an icon appears on the key that is programmed. For example, the key is programmed to launch iTunes, so the iTunes icon appears on the key. Anyone know which keyboard I am talking about? If so, provide a link, please. THanks.

Edited by UkJenT

IMO "macro" keys kind of blow, usually they are cheaper than the reggular keyboard and they don't provide much use for what they are, especially if you're playing games because they are so incredibly cramped. I love my "saitek" it's got glowy blue backlighting (to match the glowy blue fans inside my case) :ph34r: and it's also got an incredibly comfortable key allignment so everything's just in reach. It also comes with a plug-in macro pad if you're absolutely aching to use one.