Girl Question

martymcfly

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

she might just be like those girls that always needs attention from guys. not good in the longrun. needy is cute in high school annoying in college and a hurendous  nightmare in marriage

564194[/snapback]

They are always annoying. My ex used to call me 3 times a day....I just started filtering my calls.

My school only let instruments that could march into the marching bells. So if you couldn't march while playing the bells, tough luck.

Guest Fried_fry

Im probley not to much help but here it goes: Keep talking with her and while talking with her do a little flurting and also complment her. Sorry to say but you started off with a mistake: If you like a girl never make friends with her bf at the time unless he was a friend before everything started. Act like yourself try to be a nice guy (if that is like yourself) to her and her friends also (if possible). Just try to be a better guy then her bf (sorry but who the **** goes and sais a girl is no longer a virgin?). She might still be so he could be a lieing!? And the how condom thing dont be worried about that, just because a person has them dosent mean they use them.

Also Marty dont be too worried about relationships they are good but some people just get screwed over with them (luckly i havent [im still in HS too {Gr 10}])

Have fun in hs Marty and try not to base your life around girls have fun hs is freaking awesome but also i herd collage was more fun but, im getting off topic.

Hope it helps! :blush:

ps- Marty :foldon::D

the virgin comment was based on the fact that you are not a virgin if somebody pokes you in the side and you do not jump becasue you are used to boys sticking their penises into your side. Duh. Isn't that obvious? It is what the doctors use to determine whether or not to give an STD test. :P

we are doing a bon jovi theme with songs like livin' on a prayer and it's my life (we have a huge syracuse competition next week and i get to play the gong in It's my life. YAY!).

Edited by martymcfly