Sign in to follow this  
martymcfly

Girl Question

People get way too worked up about women. This is how I see it. You're young, just have some fun and don't get too emotionally involved. If she starts straying, then dump her before she dumps you and move on. This is why I emply my two-week rule. Short enough to keep things from getting serious but long enough to have some fun  :P

You shouldn't really have to worry about the whole rebound bf thing till at least another two or three years, especially when . is involved. Man, you're gonna LOVE college  :D

Oh and dude, don't grow up TOO fast. You're making me feel old.......

563868[/snapback]

yeh what a dude!!

i'm doing this as we speak, just have fun go out a bit and enjoy urself - ur not married to this people. Although i do quite agree that if she is treating her present boyfriend like this then there is the possibility she will also treat you like this - its up to you whether you are prepared to accept that or not.

If she does do this to you then well, there u go, more experience for you and u have been happy and had some fun for a little while. Not getting to emotionally attached is such a good plan!!

again i repeat - what a dude!!!

But i will be a good friend and always meet her after her last class as a habit from now on.

564006[/snapback]

Plan on getting sent to the "Friends Zone" permanently with any habit-like behavior. Only two types of guys wait for a girl after a certain class on a regular basis: the current bf, or a really good friend that she will NEVER, and I repeat, NEVER be interested in romantically.

Let me give you a piece of advice that a lot of people will hate me for. Forget about EVERYTHING your mother taught you about women. Well, most things anyway (chivalry isn't dead just yet). One thing a guy is never taught is that women LOVE playing games. It's a sport for them. They find some perverse pleasure in watching your reactions to their power moves. This girl is quite apparently an attention-whore. You need to forget about her and MOVE ON. Find somebody just slightly less unstable. No need in scarring yourself this early in life. Just have some fun, mess around, and don't get too serious till you REALLY find the perfect girl for you (99.9% of the time, you won't find her in high school. plus, you don't want it anyway, ruins the fun of college if you committed that early)

Plan on getting sent to the "Friends Zone" permanently with any habit-like behavior. Only two types of guys wait for a girl after a certain class on a regular basis: the current bf, or a really good friend that she will NEVER, and I repeat, NEVER be interested in romantically.

Let me give you a piece of advice that a lot of people will hate me for. Forget about EVERYTHING your mother taught you about women. Well, most things anyway (chivalry isn't dead just yet). One thing a guy is never taught is that women LOVE playing games. It's a sport for them. They find some perverse pleasure in watching your reactions to their power moves. This girl is quite apparently an attention-whore. You need to forget about her and MOVE ON. Find somebody just slightly less unstable. No need in scarring yourself this early in life. Just have some fun, mess around, and don't get too serious till you REALLY find the perfect girl for you (99.9% of the time, you won't find her in high school. plus, you don't want it anyway, ruins the fun of college if you committed that early)

564055[/snapback]

Listen to this man. I got stuck in the friend zone and tried to climb out of it. Now I'm not even sure we're friends anymore... :( Women react in crazy ways when a guy in the permanent friend zone tries to get out...

If you wan't my two cents here they are.

Dont worry to much about dating relationships to much in highschool. Make lots of friends now whilst you have the chance. Dont risk loosing friends over possible dating relationships that probably wont work. In five years you will look back on it and realize how meaningless highschool relationships really are. So just be both their friends. Since the guy is a nice guy its probably better having two friends than an enemy and a girl that very well dump you 4 months down the road.

Take if from a person who was cheated on recently, it's not fun. Wait till she's broken up with him, give it a little time, and then make your move. Good luck! :)

563808[/snapback]

Take it from someone who cheated on a girl recently, wait just a little bit. If she doesn't dump him soon, then forget about her. Also, if guys are like the guys at my school, then your friend should be cool with you dating his ex. (Every guy wants another guy to get some butt where he can)

H0w d0 y0u 741k 0r411y 70 h3r 1n 13375p34k?

Then you can make mini Marty's :)

563867[/snapback]

OH NOES!!!!!! :ph34r:

:P

A good thing to keep in mind is that friends will always be there, girlfriends wont.

H0w d0 y0u 741k 0r411y 70 h3r 1n 13375p34k?

564149[/snapback]

you use stuff like:

0(\/)9 |-|4'/,! 7(-)47 \/\/45 |_||33r |337!

yea, I know, I have a strange 1337 dialect.