Girl Question

martymcfly

Take if from a person who was been* cheated on recently, it's not fun. Wait till she's broken up with him, give it a little time, and then make your move. Good luck! :)

Edited by Iggy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If she speaks 1337, take her.

563730[/snapback]

OCC, this is a man who knows his stuff.

Seriously, if she has the same interests and may be on the outs with her BF, you might as well be there to catch her when she falls.

Just continue to spend time with her and make her feel good. Things will work out for the best. She'll either realize she wants to be with you or with the other guy. Either way, she must be convinced of what she wants so that she doesn't regret her choice.

I had exactly the same problem like a week ago.

Except i didnt know the boy... And had just split from her best friend... Kinda the same. But anywayz she had a boyfriend and we started to get close so she dumped him. (Never cheated on him, We just spoke on phone) And now we are both going out with each over and its great :D

(((Beware if she is like my b1tch she will always ask what she should do to see if you like her)))

So i guess what im saying is keep in heavy contact with her, find out as much as you can about her, and in time if she really likes you she will dump her boyfriend for you. Then you can make mini Marty's :)

People get way too worked up about women. This is how I see it. You're young, just have some fun and don't get too emotionally involved. If she starts straying, then dump her before she dumps you and move on. This is why I emply my two-week rule. Short enough to keep things from getting serious but long enough to have some fun :P

You shouldn't really have to worry about the whole rebound bf thing till at least another two or three years, especially when . is involved. Man, you're gonna LOVE college :D

Oh and dude, don't grow up TOO fast. You're making me feel old.......

i am becoming friends with him. He is a nice guy. oday was their 4-month anniversary. We are friends and I do not want to stab him in the back. he is a nice guy, a junior. I became a bit discouraged when they were talking and she mentioned that she had condoms at home when he mentioned condoms. I will wait until their relationship falls apart, but I will not hope for it. They are a good couple. But i will be a good friend and always meet her after her last class as a habit from now on.