I Need Some Big Time Help!

h00chi3

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sure its off topic.  I was just curious.  Guess my A+ teacher is wrong...

563913[/snapback]

Your A+ teacher though Itanium's where equal to Sempron's? hahahhahahhahahaaha :lol: ....Oh that is hilarious and yet sort of sad at the same time. How in the hell does someone like that get to teach an A+ class?

Your A+ teacher though Itanium's where equal to Sempron's? hahahhahahhahahaaha :lol: ....Oh that is hilarious and yet sort of sad at the same time. How in the hell does someone like that get to teach an A+ class?

563915[/snapback]

No idea....

Though the source he had was some years old.

Edited by Ste

QUOTE(Ste @ Oct 19 2005, 06:17 PM)

If the CMOS batttery was dead, your startup screen would show CMOS mismatch error and ask you to hit F1 to continue.

563913[/snapback]

I had a box one time that would not do a thing, i tryed everything and spent a lot of money trying to fix it. But after all it was just a dead cmos bat. I have found that the small things is what can be the hardest to find and the most costy.

I would try the cmos bat. cause there cheap and if it dont work you did not lose much.

I had a box one time that would not do a thing, i tryed everything and spent a lot of money trying to fix it. But after all it was just a dead cmos bat. I have found that the small things is what can be the hardest to find and the most costy.

I would try the cmos bat. cause there cheap and if it dont work you did not lose much.

564026[/snapback]

Ya, sometimes the problem is so simple. Youd never find it.

For example. I just built this brand new PC for this kid, and I went to turn it on. and nothing happened So I spent the next 2 hours trying to figure out why it wouldn't turn on then he starts laughing his butt off, and flips a switch on the wall... I hated him so much for next 30 mins.

Edited by Ste

OMG  Ste:

I feel you man i hate it when the small stuff trips you up, expecially when it always seems to happen infront of a customer....

Hienrich

564797[/snapback]

Thats not even the sad part

This was the build I think was some time ago

x800

Vantec 550 Watt PSU

AMD athlon 64 3200+

audigy 2 Zs

the 5.1 creative speakers

19 LCD moniter

some TT case

He didn't get cable for 7 months. why I don't know, what a waste.

The small things will get you

I remember a few years ago with my first rig after tweaking with some settings and having it not boot I went and reset the cmos then went to boot and it wouldnt turn on

I tryed everything I could think of

In the end I ordered another board, but not long after I got the new board I decided why not try the dead board again

I get it all setup hit the power and bam nothing

Then I look to see the cmos reset was still on reset

I put it over to normal

.............. it booted

I was so pissed