What Do You Guys Think Is Wrong?

jkdmaster

Hey guys, its been a while, since I have been here. Hows everyone? anyways, a couple of days ago my computer started to act weird. My mouse pointer on the screen would disappear but I could still use the mouse but it was invisible. Then the screen just went blank and the monitor said there was no power going to it. I rebooted it and a couple of times but it took a lot of time to get it to show again. Once the screen went back on it would shut off fast, now when I get it to work the screen just goes to lines. What do you guys think is wrong?motherboard or Vid card? any input would be great. thanks

Edited by jkdmaster

Try checking all the conections? do that first make sure everything is secure. If that doesnt work for ya take out the card and clean the slot and the vid card itself dust can killlll woot just giver a good ol cleanin that may work.

sounds maybe like the connection on the motherboard...

hmmm.. just a thought? take some duster to it... turn it upside and spray the liquid onto it... if u dont have any of the freezer liquid... sometimes ive solved problems by freezin the component.. it powers up and fixes itself

Edited by HoLoDreaM