Sign in to follow this  
Hushplz

What Movie?

Wallace and Grommit.  Great movie and chicks dig on boyish charm.  It's non-threatening, fun and something to laugh about.  Not too serious so you'll be in a fun mood when it's over. B:)

562761[/snapback]

Yea but she said she hated it!

:lol:

Looks like my grandad....

But enough of this

Im sure she wont be impressed with my knowledge of Ronald McDonald.

Come on you studs help me out!

Erm well the last time i saw her she was wearing..

Pink Timberlands, Low cut top, McKenzie Jacket, jeans.

She likes weird kind of love songs like A1 & Elton John and hip hop/ RnB

And she is sweet, cute, sexy, kinda quiet.

She aint a geek, But she aint a chav. I guess just a normal dudette

Does that help?

Seriously just take her to your house and watch a movie, Get on the couch.......and the rest is history...thats what im doing actually tommorow with this girl......thats kinda how u described. were going to watch garden state though, Which.......looks.......ya know......pretty good

throw your mack down and it wont even matter dude. You need to run your "game". Pay for a movie? Go sit in your car behind the local Toys R Us and MAKE a movie you goober!

actually.... looking at your avatar.... you may want to go see a movie... I recommend Lord of War with Nick Cage.

That may ive been helpful nearer the time ma lil gangsta's.

And seeing as i dont drive aint much chance of going behind Toys R us. :(

Anywayz we watched Serenity,

Well didnt actually watch it, i was a lil busy B:)

DOMINO and SERENITY were two very good movies.. Dont see Doom I just saw it and well besides from the cool FPS camera views it wasent all the impressive...

ugh well Serenity was good dont think I would bring a girl though. But since you were "busy" it was probably a good movie to go to.

Doom..........................................ruined the story and the FPS was a great idea but it was a concept that could be easily screwed up and I think most of it was pretty horribly done. And WTF was the Semprify junk at the end.......ahh if no one remembers it dont try. Lets see anything else......

If you need another movie to go to I just took my GF to In Her Shoes..........chick flick but she liked it and it had some funny grandmas in it so not all was lost. But I agree with the at home moive....always ends up better cause your already on the couch.......and its free

If you need another movie to go to I just took my GF to In Her Shoes..........chick flick but she liked it and it had some funny grandmas in it so not all was lost.  But I agree with the at home moive....always ends up better cause your already on the couch.......and its free

566409[/snapback]

Thats Happening Saturday when she's back from turkey :thumbs-up: