Window A/c Unit Convert To Pc Cool

Gir

LOL  :foldon:  :lol: 

but yes its been done.  just duct all the cold air it generates into your case, and then exhaust teh rest out the back. (or through another duct out the windows?)  but i knwo the idea of comverting a A/C unit to a phase change cooelr ahs been kickgin around in my head for some time now.  i think it would owrk witht eh cooler unit out of a Water Chiller (the kind that holds the big jugs)

562815[/snapback]

Kinda like this? the 10c is the 3.2EE with a sensor under untill the peltier fried!

dang thats ugly . i wish all that would fit neatly in two cases

563118[/snapback]

Well it would if had done away with the A/C Duct and slid the cover on it, I am messing with this same system right now I think I am go to do away with the duct let up on O.C. some and just put it in the A/C room. I havent really figured out what I am going to do with it is why it has been on my table months! I am thinking about all air cooling but I know then I will definately have to do away with a lot of O.C. then again I dunno, I know I need to do something with it I have a Spark 7+ I just do not know if that would cool the 3.2EE full load 2 ver. of FAH.

ducting it seems like a waste of the cooling power of the AC unit. Look up the phase change section of the XS forums. they can answer questions you have about it there...and honestly, would you rather have -50*C or 10*C....there ya go

hey, if your lookin for a phase change, send me a PM ;)

ducting it seems like a waste of the cooling power of the AC unit.

563735[/snapback]

you would be surprised how well ducting works if done right. my old cooling setup wasn't called the "meatlocker" for nothing lol. I once hit -10*C ambient in my case and OCed a barton 2500+ to 2.7ghz on stock cooling a record I believe still stands today.

you would be surprised how well ducting works if done right. my old cooling setup wasn't called the "meatlocker" for nothing lol. I once hit -10*C ambient in my case and OCed a barton 2500+ to 2.7ghz on stock cooling a record I believe still stands today.

563770[/snapback]

I always wondered how you did that B:)