Do You Have A Job

bishop245

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Senior in High School, working @ target about 30hrs a week also. Um started @ 6.75 now up to 7.95 will be 9 in not too long. Umm i like working, will do a crap load this summer and winter break, after that i'm gonna quit cause i was accepted to Purdue School of Engineering so i need to work hard @ that.

Laziness prevents me from working. I'm a full time student too. But I'm running out of money, so if I don't get a job soon I won't be able to pay rent (and I'll be the only hobo that can overclock!).

Edited by Bleeble

I've been attempting to launch my ebay business for quite some time now. I probobly made $1500 - $2000 from it over the summer. I'm an ebay addict though, so it's more fun than work. I also make $50 every weekend cleaning my dad's law firm's office / organizing their file boxes. Best part is... it only takes me an hour and a half. I can't get a job besides those, not enough free time.

Some of u already know, I'm lookin into making a website right now. Im hoping it will be pretty succesful and I'll sell advertising space on it.