Sign in to follow this  
bishop245

Do You Have A Job

part time working at the main eatery on campus. 20 hours a week at $6 is fine for me, and at the end of this quarter i get a raise. over summer i work full time

Graduated last may with a b.s. in environmental science, I worked as a waiter for three years. Now, ironically, i'm an environmental scientist.

Graduated last may with a b.s. in environmental science,  I worked as a waiter for three years.  Now, ironically, i'm an environmental scientist.

562794[/snapback]

why is that ironic?

Full time woot. Game stop is my current part time job until i graduate early from high school. Then i work full time evenings at Invision msp (networks administrator) after school until then. Then i am going to get in more than a 40 hour week yay.

all the time - @$$hole.....lol :lol:

562763[/snapback]

you got THAT right lol :lol:

you got THAT right lol :lol:

562826[/snapback]

lol, I figured you would be the first to comment on that. :P

Work full time for a local contractor at a Chemical Plant, Planner/ Scheduler is my title....I think. Its mostly just looking at work and then putting it on an Excel spredsheet for everybody to look at and then complain to me how none of the work is getting done. Its alot of fun.....but, at least the pay is nice!! :thumbs-up:

lol, I figured you would be the first to comment on that. :P

562834[/snapback]

I thought that was supposed to be kept quiet :P