Sign in to follow this  
oblivescence

*wave*

just waving as i pass yall. i think this time i might actually stay ahead of you. the last dozen or so times, you pull out a great wu right after or before i pass you, especially you spazmire. of course, that new 800mhz might push you back up to right with me spazmire, we shall see. i loved the competition. ill see you 2 in the top 200 soon. till then.

*waving*

:foldon::foldon::foldon::foldon::foldon:

congrats, your gonna have to catch up to me :lol: hopefully i get my new rig the day i take my sats. and watch out its gonna be mean :D:foldon:

we have a bunch of people on the attack it seems but i think i have lost 2 machines from my farm cause i have lost alot of production but i also lost my brothers comp about 3 months ago as he moved outta my moms house (kinda) and doesnt have internet where he lives now but i may be nice and get the netzero software for him but hes gunna have to get a job first i will check on the other 2 in a week or so and hopefully if they havent been producing then i can bring them back online for me

swifty, i am scheduled to overtacke you at 778.4762 days in the past @ negative 246965 points, that is if we could go backwards in time while continuing the present slope of the function while ignoring all past events. assuming that we will continue folding at our present ppd, and also assuming that we were folding at said point in time working our way up from a negative amount of points to our present status. so if you and i were folding from the beginning of time then i have held the lead since the beginning of time up untill 778.4762 days ago, when you so quickly stole it from me. however, that leaves the problem of why you would begin with a greater amount of negative points than I. thats a good question. anyways, unless time reverses itself, it would appear that you will maintain the lead for quite some time. at this rate, even when time = infinity. which brings me to another question, how can there be a negative and positive infinity. i guess i will ponder this for the night.

it scares me too that i just did this. i knew i shouldnt have picked up my ti-83. i knew it. stupid math brain. ill just let it try to contemplate infinity/i for the night, my brain will learn its lesson.

:foldon::foldon::foldon:

hehe, well lets just say that the farm is expanding....slowly...very slowly... arg i want my new rig :lol: well should infinity remain with expanding values and factors, id say i cant risk you gaining a huge lead that would possibly land you next to me, im going to get my old old old rig folding too, pentium 3 power :D

nice, but you do realize your ppd is already 100 above mine, then again, im getting an xp1900, so i might be able to tie your ppd, if you werent getting those new machines, oh well. i cant win every battle.

:foldon::foldon:

don't ever use your TI-83 like that again!!!

it's only use is for mario and zelda,

sad to say, i lost the link cable early on, so i never had any games on mine. i programmed in that sierspinski triangle a couple times, and i remember in math class, giving it an equation, hitting enter and as im waiting for the answer to pop up, looking at the next question. my math teachers never liked me, i dont know why, i always gave them the answers to around 13 decimal places. :P

spazmire, your ahead of me again. this is going to be a long battle.

Hmm, at your current rate, the two of you will be a threat to me in about a year. I'm going to assume that you'll be a threat sooner with the new rigs.

:Goes to Ebay and bids on Xeon servers: :D

Hmm, at your current rate, the two of you will be a threat to me in about a year. I'm going to assume that you'll be a threat sooner with the new rigs.

:Goes to Ebay and bids on Xeon servers:  :D

562980[/snapback]

ugh...when i get to college, ill probably have a few operton servers fold for me :lol: btw i was looking @ the site and WOW there are some people out there thats REALLY in to folding, anonnymous is ranked 1 :lol:

bye, Im not geting any mor machines for a while, cuz Im broke

you can always go to a local college with some cash whenever they have break stuff night and by an amd xp2400 canned computer with a bad hard drive for 20 bucks whenever you get some cash. i stood back and watched a friend do that. or just go there and say that you will help fix computers for free, if they let you install folding, just make sure they got a good hsf and i wouldnt worry bout explaining how it works to them, unless you find some computer geek ones. anyways, ill see you in the top 200 before long.

oh and im going after anonymous. he shall feel the wrath of my mighty folding army and suffer insufferable doom.