Sign in to follow this  
martymcfly

My Ipod Must Be Kinda Cold...

I ordered a nano it should be today but i think someone at fedex f'ed up because it went to alasak to japan to memphis, TN , back to alask, then back to tennessee

Black man.  It is SOOO different.  The white ones are such apple hype and I wan to be a rebel. :P j/k.  That is what people are saying and it craping annoys me.

562448[/snapback]

I predict that before long everyone will have black ones so they too can be rebellious... :rolleyes::P

OMFG! IT CAME TODAY! I was building a new computer for the guewst room and i went to my room for a screwdriver. There it was on my desk!

How noticiable are scratches and dirt on the black. I will be buying a 60gb soon, and I am torn between black or white.

I ordered a nano it should be today but i think someone at fedex f'ed up because it went to alasak to japan to memphis, TN , back to alask, then back to tennessee

562878[/snapback]

Yay! Someone else here lives in Memphis, TN like me :) What street you live on? (probably would rather just PM huh?)