Sign in to follow this  
lilkev715

Stuff For Sale

I have some stuff to sell that I have no need for anymore. Prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. Payment would be via paypal (preferred) or money order. I have included links for additional pixs/info/price comparison. All retail packaging/accessories is included unless otherwise noted. I am also open to offers via PM if you do not like the prices I have listed.

img05573zr.jpg

1) SOLD D-Link DWL-G122 USB 2.0 Wifi network adapter. Pretty decent range for such a small device. $25 shipped

2) Arctic Cooling VGA Silencer revision 1. This first version works on the ATI 9500, 9500 pro, 9600, 9600pro, 9700, 9700pro, 9800, 9800pro, 9800XT, and Nvidia GF3 GTS video cards. It will NOT work on ATI AIW (All-In-Wonder) cards. $8 shipped

3) Two AMD Socket A stock aluminum heatsinks. One is 100% alminum while the other has a copper insert in the center. $8 shipped for both.

4) Masscool/Spire copper Socket A heatsink. Decent heatsink that is pretty quiet. $5 shipped

5) Vantec Aeroflow Socket A heatsink. Another decent heatsink with a TMD fan, bare heatsink (no retail packaging). $6 shipped

6) SOLD SunBeam 5.25" Silver Rheobus. Probably one of the best fan controller/rheobus ever made IMO. $8 shipped

7) Vantec 3.5" Black fan controller. Pretty decent fan controller. $8 shipped

8) SOLD Tagan TG480-U01 480watt PSU. I have sleeved all the wires in UV yellow sleeving (black heatshrink tubing), replaced the floppy/molex/24-pin ATX/4-pin 12v connectors with UV blue connectors, and have replaced the stock fans with longer-life 2-ball bearing fans (original fans included). The only connectors that do not have the UV blue connectors are the 8-pin EPS 12v, 8-pin to 6-pin PCI-Express power adapter, and the 2 SATA connectors. Just a FYI Tagan PSU's are made by Topower; the actual manufacturers of the OCZ Powerstream/Modstream, PCMCIS, EPower, and a few others. The amount of amps (continuous, not peak) the PSU is rated for is +3.3v @ 28A, +5v @ 48A, and +12v @ 28A. It can handle the system in my sig with room to spare. The only reason why I am selling it is because it will not work with my UPS battery backup. If you don't plan or currently use a UPS battery backup, then this PSU will work fine for you. Since I have invested a fair amount of money and time into this PSU, I am asking for $90 shipped.

Edited by lilkev715

lilkev sold me his x800pro and was one of the most professional sellers I have dealt with. Sorry, I just had to put in a good word.

Thanks for the positive feedback Shaggy :) . I actually deleted the images in the thread you linked, I needed some space for other attachments.

Sign in to follow this