Do You Agree With These Statements?

Ste

I never thought of it. It matters not what I think of myself but what the people think of myself. However, that is not always the case.

hears echoes of "I know that you knew that I knew that you knew that I knew that you knew that I knew that you knew...

561174[/snapback]

your such a lier. Im the opposite of you, I don't care what others think, and I have only what i think.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, but you see, I am a contradiction of myself. You are the opposite of me yet we are the same. I see both sides and can find sitatuations in which I agree with both even if they contradict one another. Why you ask? One reason is because what we live in, this universe, in itself is a contradiction. Why embrace a good and bad when a person can embrace two goods? Contradiction is'nt a law of the universe, it's an idea, and I'm crazy when it comes to those silly ideas.

Joe says to Bob, "Is this Instag0 guy really being serious or does he have some other hints in his speech as to what he is?"

Edited by Instag0

Age doesn't matter verran, your thinking this conversation is very unmature cause you think the older people are the more mature they are susposed to be. thats what society as a whole wants you to think. I have no use for alot of words. they just sounds to me.

Verran, how about you just let us "morons" have our fun? If you're not careful, you're soon to be in the volley.

The Alley

Looking for a fight? Think yours is better than mine? Feel free to go a few rounds right here!

Edited by Instag0

dude! this thread has even me yearning for vodka and a huge hang over .

any way ive heard stupid ppl say smart intelligent things and super smart ppl say dumb things. you cant judge ppl by there speach abilities just look at bush. hes not the brightest person but he makes good decisions in the end......uhoh i think im starting a flame war. any way maybe its best because m=nothingmakes smart ppl sound dumb like religion and politics!

ste and instag0 got my dying :lol:

561188[/snapback]

Huh?

lol

dude! this thread has even me yearning for vodka and a huge hang over .

any way ive heard stupid ppl say smart intelligent things and super smart ppl say dumb things. you cant judge ppl by there speach abilities just look at bush. hes not the brightest person but he makes good decisions in the end......uhoh i think im starting a flame war. any way maybe its best because m=nothingmakes smart ppl sound dumb like religion and politics!

561191[/snapback]

Sometimes we like to sound dumb.

I agree whole hartedly, idiots wont stop shooting theri mouths off about things of no relitive importance, while smart people speak verry little, but when they do speek, it is of things  with reletive importance, they also tend to use big words to make the stupid people feel dumb.

561134[/snapback]

Does my grandiloquentic speech and non-complex lifestyle exceed the finite limitations of your pysche?

wow, gj ste and instag0,

to be first of all i say that im not smart, well in my case atleast, and yes i have at sometimes thought as myself as smarter than the other and acted too, i think it would be better if i didnt exist, atm im waisting time,food,thought,energy and alot of ., when i grow up how will i help im certain i will not become the president or something.

and sometimes i like to sound dumb so i can hear people diss me out, just to laug hat there disses. :) im a playful guy.