Everybody Read

bishop245

12. Do not dig up old threads! If you want to continue a discussion from an old thread (older than 2-3 months), create a new thread and reference the old one in your opening post if necessary. There is very little reason to dig up an old thread.

And incase you have forgotten about them here is a link to the RULES

If the TOPIC is DEAD LEAVE it that way QUIT bring 1+ year threads back to life.

Its not hard to look at the date stamp on EACH POST just READ for gods sake.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@ silkster

559434[/snapback]

@ silkster, what?

lol

anyways, swifty it applies to everything i believe. first time warning's don't mean much. When they first implemented the warning system, I evaded the filters (for a stupid word, not even a curse) and thus got 10% warning, but that was gone like a month later for "good behavior." As the title indicates, it's just a warning...if you can't learn from a warning, then the one week ban is highly appropriate.

Anyways, I'm with DEC....no matter how many times, on any forum, you try to alert people of the rules and/or the Search function, there's always some dumbass noob that comes around and ignores it.

Edited by ClayMeow

Good Idea!  Wha about if we have a solution to a really old problem?

559494[/snapback]

if someone posts a problem, let's say in March, and you first find the thread and have a solution for it now (in October), there's not point in posting it because either that person already solved the problem, or just moved on.

@ silkster, what?

lol

anyways, swifty it applies to everything i believe.  first time warning's don't mean much.  When they first implemented the warning system, I evaded the filters (for a stupid word, not even a curse) and thus got 10% warning, but that was gone like a month later for "good behavior."  As the title indicates, it's just a warning...if you can't learn from a warning, then the one week ban is highly appropriate.

Anyways, I'm with DEC....no matter how many times, on any forum, you try to alert people of the rules and/or the Search function, there's always some dumbass noob that comes around and ignores it.

559493[/snapback]

well for my old warning, i did show good behavior and contributed, guess it didnt pay off, oh well, 10% warning for using "d@/\/\n'"...