Banned From Vac - No Reason!

Guest Jeremy

Enough!!!!!

OK...am I the only one that noticed on the first page the original poster (heck, I don't even remember who it was now) let his brother use the account??

Hmmm  why doesn;t your brother have an account?

I don't know the EULA of valve, but for just about anything....sharing acounts and software is illegal......

maybe that is the reason for the ban..

Just a thought...

and EVeryone grow up... there are a few people here that already have my blood pressure boiling

564954[/snapback]

I started this thread, and my brother is in my room next to me. I trust him and know for a fact that he did not do anything to get my account banned. Making him buy an account of his own is selfish and greedy. According to you if my brother sat down and played a console game that I purchased . . . I

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started this thread, and my brother is in my room next to me. I trust him and know for a fact that he did not do anything to get my account banned. Making him buy an account of his own is selfish and greedy. According to you if my brother sat down and  played a console game that I purchased . . . I

It's selfish and greedy for obeying the law, yup.

So, perhaps instead of making people pay for computer parts, Newegg should freely distribute them?

564970[/snapback]

in a sarcastic way? yes they should... honestly is it your time of the month again? you have been getting mad at the smallest of things today... and you mention newegg too much.. sigh thank god zipzoomfly gets more respect :P

No, I've hit my limit with the amount of IDIOTS that seem to think that they're above the law and then classy lady about something that they have no control over.

Don't like Steam? DON'T PLAY ANY VALVE GAMES THEN! God, I wonder how you idiots manage to breathe.

No, I've hit my limit with the amount of IDIOTS that seem to think that they're above the law and then classy lady about something that they have no control over.

Don't like Steam? DON'T PLAY ANY VALVE GAMES THEN! God, I wonder how you idiots manage to breathe.

564980[/snapback]

i wonder too, the only steam/valve game i like is the HL series, the others just make me board. and for you to complain about those idiots doesnt make you any more smarter. and another thing, those idiots are humans which means they breath just like any other human. :closedeyes:

564980[/snapback]

You seriously need to chill out. Don't call me an idiot, and I never said I was above the law, just drop this.

I've gone ahead and reported that post, hopefully a mod will lock this.

You seriously need to chill out. Don't call me an idiot, and I never said I was above the law, just drop this.

I've gone ahead and reported that post, hopefully a mod will lock this.

564988[/snapback]

:withstupid:

PLEASE some mod lock this!

I personally like steam, I've never had problems with it, and i like VAC too. If i got banned for no reason I would hate it, and maybe quit playing valve games. Anyways, account sharing isnt a vac issue, that couldnt have banned you. OK im going, i hope this thread gets locked/deleted soon. :P