Aggressive Drivers *rant

Mr_Yuck

So when someone comes up behind me in their pickup truck and decide to pass me on the right, in the turning lane at an intersection and pull up behind a little blue honda, which obviously has a beginning driver in it, and pulling up right up on the bumper of the car, do they really think they're gonna get there any faster? Wow, what an accomplishment...smacktard

*it wasnt even legal to pass on the left in this particular stretch of road

I'm wondering if there's anyone that can be called in California to report idiots like this, I have the license plate # of one of them, and a description of the vehicle

I googled and other states have webpages that allow you to report them, but couldnt find anything for california

What's great is the truck had to make a left turn at the same place the little blue honda was, so he didnt get past the slow honda. :lol:

But his being late for his job at walmart is too good for him, I want the little silver police taurus to find this guy

Funny you should post this, this little Teen ricer dude (basicly highschool dude who buys a cheap a$$ car and sticks all this cheap light crud on it and thinks his cars fast) was following our truck (Dodge Ram 1500 1999) about 1 foot away behind us... of course my dad stops and all of a sudden at a stop light and the 89 toyata corrala is totaled and is underneath the truck (hahahah gotta love trucks).... isn't the first time

Edit: did i mention that our truck did not recieve no damage and that the toyata was UNDERNEATH my truck lol :D

Edited by Crazy_Dude

Funny you should post this, this little Teen ricer dude (basicly highschool dude who buys a cheap a$$ car and sticks all this cheap light crud on it and thinks his cars fast) was following our truck (Dodge Ram 1500 1999) about 1 foot away behind us... of course my dad stops and all of a sudden at a stop light and the 89 toyata corrala is totaled and is underneath the truck (hahahah gotta love trucks).... isn't the first time

Edit: did i mention that our truck did not recieve no damage and that the toyata was UNDERNEATH my truck lol :D

559313[/snapback]

"Yes, you may drive your gas guzzling American made vehicle...but my honda has the best resale value of any car in America" .... "Yeah, well that don't stop yer Honda from riding up 'neath my truck when I hit the brakes hard, dolt!"

Ya, us crazy wasteful Americans may drive gas-guzzlers, but they sure are a good insurance policy!

back on topic, you may be able to report it to the CHP at http://www.chp.ca.gov/html/800tellchp.html - too bad their program designed specifically for reporting stuff like this went outta commission a few years ago...

Ya, us crazy wasteful Americans may drive gas-guzzlers, but they sure are a good insurance policy! 

back on topic, you may be able to report it to the CHP at http://www.chp.ca.gov/html/800tellchp.html  - too bad their program designed specifically for reporting stuff like this went outta commission a few years ago...

559335[/snapback]

thankyou!

*adds into cell phone.

559313[/snapback]

That is just awsome. Not sure if you purposly stomped the breaks but in either case he got what he deserved. I just dont understand why ppl think tailgating is going to get them there ne faster. If I'm doing at least the speed limit, then i feel no need to get out of their way :) I don't care if they ride my butt, its not like its gonna intimidate me. If they hit me, its THIER insurance that is going up, not mine lol.

And yea i've had someone pass me using the shoulder, and i was already doing 5mph over :glare: I guess that just wasn't fast enough for them.

I hear ya! One thing that ricers don't understand is that trucks set up higher, and when you tailgate a truck, though the ricer may think he is far enough back, the person in the truck can not always see the ricer in his rearview mirror! I can't tell you how many times I've had little Civics ride my butt to the point where all I can see behind me is their antenna sticking up, and it pisses me off like nothing else. Whenever someone does that to me I give a quick brake check, and they usually back off after that. Hint of advice to you ricers, when you get behind a large SUV or truck, obey that 3 second rule, it'll do you a lot of good. ;)

What drives me crazy is when someone passes you and then turns off at the next corner. WTF? Couldn't wait the additional 3.94 seconds it would take you to get there by staying behind me? And then you forced me to slow down so your dumb butt could turn off after you passed me. :angry:

I AM that driver you're complaining about Mr. Yuck... I drive hard and fast. I also happen to believe in something Lee Iococa said once (he's a ford and dodge man :) ... I like him)... LEAD, FOLLOW OR GET THE HECK OUT OF THE WAY.

and today I did just that. I came up behind some douchebag who was sitting staring at a green light.... we're talking green for 10 seconds and no movement. his little neo just vanished below the hood of my truck... hint hint, when the sun is blotted out of your rear window MOVE. and then he ignores the horn! took me leaning out the window yelling "learn to drive !#%$#@$%^" before he moved