Sign in to follow this  
Psychotic_god

Monster Energy: Khaos

why cant people just enjoy it as it is???

589066[/snapback]

Because its good!!! Since I've been unable to find the Khaos lately, I've been mixing monster and orange juice in the morning for a little energy kick.

I can't see any problem with mixing it with vodka.

Vodka and redbull is very popular over here (although it is nasty.. ewww).

As long as you drink responsibly (and are old enough to drink legally of course ;) ) not alot can go wrong.

Anyway.. we don't get monster over here (afaik), would be interesting to see what it's like.

Edited by jammin

I do like the Monster Khaos, I just wish we had assualt in my area. I guess Ill have to try a White Hen or 7 11.

Vodka/Red Bull is a very popular drink down here in FL. I've never tried it because I like my rum and oj or rum and coke.

Rum is pretty good.. though I can say I probably prefer it with mixers rather than neat.

Anyway.. one of my resolutions is to cut down on my drinking, so maybe the mixers without the alcohol will be more my kind of thing.

Vodka/Red Bull is a very popular drink down here in FL. I've never tried it because I like my rum and oj or rum and coke.

614576[/snapback]

red bull??? <projectile vomits>

Don't mix those two. Fo real.

589058[/snapback]

All of you are retarded who say don't mix it :P Either that or don't know about it because mixing them two is just fine, I've done it a lot before and it's awesome, go ahead and have fun Psychotic God B:)

Arkadiy, read the rules.

Also, you ARE stupid if you mix the two. Caffeine is a stimulant. Alchohol is a depressant. They can seriously mess up your brain and heart, and cause cardiac failure when mixed.

Yea its bad to mix drinks...dont drink and drive kiddies...only good non illegal drug references is to get road head while trucking... but back to topic dont mix drinks and yes kaos is good