Friend Wants Out Of The Army.

General912

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya duke, where the hell have you been. I love cowbells!

If Military training was easy, Id sign up for that "trained to Kill" stuff, like special forces. But its not so. ya that says it.

:withstupid: Totally agree. Let's sit back and watch a country collapse into civil war and genocide!!! Woot! Who's with me??

Long time, no post Duke Atreides. Welcome back.  :)

558728[/snapback]

If thats what it takes to make these people realise their actions then so be it.. I mean who the hell says we are the freaking world police.. Besides the creators of south park :-X... I mean come on... I frankly could give rats butt about the rest of the world when we have problems here at home that need attending too...

Oh boy, trying to turn it into another liberal whine fest?

I'll hijack the thread temporarily to say this:

Iraq's been in a better condition then it ever was under Saddam's dictatorship. Would you rather we be under that? And, most of the problems here can't be fixed by the Administration, go classy lady at your local government or mayor.

Ontopic:

Tell him to suck it up or just leave. As my brother said: The first month of Basic is the worst. If he can live through that, he'll make it through the rest.

Oh boy, trying to turn it into another liberal whine fest?

I'll hijack the thread temporarily to say this:

Iraq's been in a better condition then it ever was under Saddam's dictatorship. Would you rather we be under that? And, most of the problems here can't be fixed by the Administration, go classy lady at your local government or mayor.

Ontopic:

Tell him to suck it up or just leave. As my brother said: The first month of Basic is the worst. If he can live through that, he'll make it through the rest.

558769[/snapback]

Wow and I thought you where pretty liberal Badger... :O

Im sorry you had to go over to the darkside... Andrusk and Ayokona have a plot to build a giant space station that can destroy planets so they can become supream rules of the universe. While a small force of rebels trys to stop them, a young jedi comes into the picture (me) and foils their plot to destory the universe...

Edited by General912

And Gir you wrong.. They Literaly Turn you into Killing machines. They break down your emotions, the break you down physicaly to bend you to their will. Im sorry, but since he has come back he just wants to kill .. :-/

558355[/snapback]

What did he expect?? The first part is to break down the individual and then get the group to fight as one.They HAVE to make you unfeeling otherwise when the bullets start flying you break down, when that happens you become a liability to your squad rather than an asset. If he wanted to be a Ranger than he will have to show quite a bit more inner strength than what he has. In fact my current boss is still a Ranger and i have worked with another that is a former SEAL. I have seen no ill effects with them!! My dad and my wifes dad both served for 20+ years including vietnam. My grandfather died in WWII. Being a soldier is not for everyone. Your job in a nutshell is to kill your enemy before they kill you. I swear i see so many young people that dont have the inner strengh needed and always want to take the easy way out of a commitment. I would tell him to suck it up and do what he signed up to do. Real Life isn't a video game is it !!!!!

Im sorry you had to go over to the darkside... Andrusk and Ayokona have a plot to build a giant space station that can destroy planets so they can become supream rules of the universe. While a small force of rebels trys to stop them, a young jedi comes into the picture (me) and foils their plot to destory the universe...

558774[/snapback]

General,

I am back.

Your pathetic rebellion is at an end.