Amd Stickers On Ebay

Yeah, really, I don't get it either.  What do I enter for that number code at the bottom?  "Enter order numbers of desired literature items."  Wat's that mean?

P.S.  :withstupid:  I felt it my duty to press the button (LOL!)

558576[/snapback]

Need to know also........... :withstupid:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Click on the link he gave you above. That will lead to a table of stuff, and one of the things is that number.

EDIT: ex. My numbers were 31963, 31993, and 31994. I chose "literature items(promo crap) about the sempron socket A's(all 3).

Edited by Dtaylor

OK. You go to the link bigred gave you, and enter all the info. Those numbers are what I entered at the bottom, all in seperate boxes(3 sets of promo stuff). Now, other codes for different products are listed at the link that Kamikaze badger gave you. When you click submit after the form is complete, they'll process that order and send you promo stuff in the mail.

i get all those numbers, but none of them say "stickers" or "decals" or whatever.  Do you get stickers with everything?  i don't understand.

559918[/snapback]

Me neither, I get the whole link thing and the numbers having to get put in, but I don't get the thing with like the sempron A or whatever? :(