Amd Stickers On Ebay

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you need to have SLI to get into the club.

They make you download a program to check to see if you have it and if you dont then you cant join.

557857[/snapback]

Simple go to your local computer store and buy two cheap SLI cards, Install them sign up for the group. Then return the parts to the store. telling them they were the wrong ones.

In response to all of you:

It so happens that my rig will have SLIed  7800gtx, it'll just take some time to finish. Does SLI club give you a shirt?

557889[/snapback]

Whoa whoa whoa wearing a sli shirt would be kinda geeky........wait.....NM lol go for it ahahaha

I want an nvidia shirt........:(

FYI, if you ask AMD for thier promo pack of stickers, you get all that for FREE.

I also have t-shirts, polo shirts, a hooded sweatshirt, mouse pads, a zippo, pens (ask roadkill about the amd pen), posters bottle openers and even a mini swiss army knife from AMD. Intel had done the shirts, pens, mouse pads, clipboard, posters, and even a HUGE banner.

sticker wise I still have the rolls AMD sent out. FX, 64, 64m, XP, MP, opteron, sempron, and duron. Intel I have P4, Celeron, Xeon, Celeron D, Pentium M, and centrino. now what box of crap did I leave those in? looks like a great money maker on ebay.

FYI, if you ask AMD for thier promo pack of stickers, you get all that for FREE.

I also have t-shirts, polo shirts, a hooded sweatshirt, mouse pads, a zippo, pens (ask roadkill about the amd pen), posters bottle openers and even a mini swiss army knife from AMD.  Intel had done the shirts, pens, mouse pads, clipboard, posters, and even a HUGE banner. 

sticker wise I still have the rolls AMD sent out.  FX, 64, 64m, XP, MP, opteron, sempron, and duron.  Intel I have P4, Celeron, Xeon, Celeron D, Pentium M, and centrino.  now what box of crap did I leave those in?  looks like a great money maker on ebay.

557895[/snapback]

LOL , Bigred you may be able to retire way before you thought by selling all those stickers!! :lol: