G'day.

bsdmarc

well, even if you don't ditch the Dell, at least don't try to set up a water-cooling system on it.  there's more than a few people here that will say some rather not-so-nice things...  :D

557637[/snapback]

on the contrary, my personal suggestion (only IMO) would be:

why would you need to watercool a DELL... the parts aren't gonna overclock

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome to occ... watch out for the YEAR on the threads lol :lol:

557746[/snapback]

Welcome to OCC and yes please take care not to reopen a dead thread as in no post to it in more than a month as we have had a few new members digging up old threads lately

Welcome to the OCC Marc... DON'T TOUCH THE LLAMAS!! :ph34r:

Can you atleas give us some of the specs on your Dell? Maybe we can atleast get it running a bit more decent :P

557799[/snapback]

llamas are just a fig newton of the imagination, we don't always use them (unless necessary), just have a good stay and enjoy.

WELCOME !

dont let em bully you too much about havin a dell, we all make mistakes, i know, for the moment my main rig is a dell, but not for long. you can always do what i did and post your main comp as yor xbox, anyways, i am curious about your stat page, nice job on it by the way, but the temps that are on there, are they for your dell, cuz i havent been able to find anything that can monitor temps on mine, maybe they are for another rig. anyways welcome to occ and welcome to folding also.