Sign in to follow this  
bsdmarc

G'day.

Hello all,

My name is Marc and stumbled onto OCC by reference from my friend Aaron [aaronamd]. I am a PHP coder who enjoys making web sites and trying to learn BSD :D

I recently started folding and use my Windows & BSD box to get our team some points. Hope I will feel at home here B:)

(You can checkout my PHP/Javascript stats page at: http://bsdmarc.homeunix.net/compile.php)

See you all on the flip side.

~BSDMARC

He's pretty good at coding, he did my website over at zigtech.net but what he needs to work on is getting id of that dell :P

Wassup marc.

Enjoy your stay.

And if I may - you are more than welcome to touch the llamas (coding), but those hardware llamas, you have to be careful, they spit.

Welcome to OCC and welcome to the folding team! Hope you enjoy your stay!

g'day new guy!

nice site - but I think your system stat image has a kinda pointless portion - the cpu graph! well, maybe not - now we can tell when you stop folding on it... :D

Lol, My next pc will be home built :) and on the graph comment... Yeah I am looking for a way to hide folding's usage info. So the graph just shows usage of everything but folding.

well, even if you don't ditch the Dell, at least don't try to set up a water-cooling system on it. there's more than a few people here that will say some rather not-so-nice things... :D