Sign in to follow this  
txtiggerr

Finally!

All I can say is get one with a great battery life, was pretty dissapointed in mine, really defeats the purpose of a laptop...but then again I got it for $400 and I couldn't build a pc equivelant to it for twice that.

It may be heavy/hot and suck the power but for use in my "big-rig" it will be a lot more convienent than a desktop would be. (I have AC power in my truck) I also believe more durable. (hard drive and heatsink especially) Certainly will take up much less space than a desktop PC w/monitor. ;)

Welll... whatever seems to be more convienent for you. As long as you're willing to pay that price, then by all means, purchase it. But I have to agree that a desktop would be more convienent for "MOST" people.

YeSu

are you crazy, haveing that on your lap will burn a hole through you leg and make you staril,, no babies,,

are you crazy, haveing that on your lap will burn a hole through you leg and make you staril,, no babies,,

563153[/snapback]

lol,

Edited by UkJenT

563153[/snapback]

LOL that's ok I have 2 kids now and the wife is "fixed" :blink:

I don't know guys, I don't think it's possible to beat my laptop. I mean, a Geforce 2 w/8MB of VRAM. It just doesn't seem feasible. It can almost play Halo. Seriously guys, it's like a mobile Xbox.