Dangerden Rbx

wamason

Hey all, I'm building a liquid cooled system for a friend, and I'll be using the DD RBX CPU block for s939. Can someone give me an idea of what the different level nozzles that come with the block do?

I've checked DD's site and can't find anything. I've heard that the level 5 nozzles work best with a highflow pump, and the level 1 is best for a low flow pump. Any ideas?

Thanks!

lol, 1 word, experiment ;) but yeah technically, 5 should give the best results cos it can be said it uses some sort of jet impingement cooling method but pressure drop gonna be a lot. i guess its a matter of what pump you using and finding the most efficient nozzles for your system :D

ok found some stuff on procooling. nozzle 4 seems to be the best ;)

http://www.procooling.com/reviews/html/dan...le_tests_-_.php

Edited by slayer2cool

lol i just realized, the procooling link i gave is for TDX! hahahaha sorry man, gave you wrong info, i was dang sleepy ah.

you should go to dangerden webby and on the DD5 page, click on view pics to view the flowrate chart. from the looks of it, the DD5 pump should do it if you used nozzle 1 but still as i said earlier, you can try and experiment with the other nozzles and see :P the main problem with the RBX is trying to achieve even mounting pressure on the block.