Saved Your Rear

NCC10281982B

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

laugh KB but that got me in a TON of trouble in HS.

we had a class that was basically public speaking (but they had to call it forensics...  stupid lying morons got me in the class cuz of the name).  anyhow my last day in the class (graduating senior) we had to do a product demonstration.  I dragged in a BIG sledge in my baseball bag....  and said nothing to my teacher.  my partner for the project had a packard bell 386 pile of crap...  bag with hammer placed behind the desk in the front of the classroom, folding table with 386 next to it.  see where this is going?

he brought walks in like he's bringing this thing in for service, tells me it keeps locking up, crashing and just doesn't behave well....  I pulled out the hammer and smashed it...  and the table.  bits of the plastic face plate were all over the room.  I was in a little trouble with my teacher...  the table, the cracked tiles and everything else...  she didn't find it funny, but the rest of the class was rolling on the floor crying.  after stating that "it won't do that again"

557770[/snapback]

Bigred, your my hero.

Since I just started learning DOS like a couple of weeks ago, I'd have to say that is one useful OS.

The only other I'd have to add to my list are AVG (older version only) and various password cracking programs for when I've forgotten my password or a friend has.

here

ERD commander is what I use... LOVE It

557772[/snapback]

I tried using this one a system that uses SATA Drives, it couldn't detect it right, am I missing something here???

I tried it on another system and it picked up the HDDs & partitions just right because they're EIDE interface.