Members Who Have Made A Difference

martymcfly

I was inspired by a thread from OCC n00bs. Just post the member(s) who have helped you, are memorable, or you just notice a lot.

Mine is:

KB

Bigred

nerm

Lo

verran

LP

d3

celtica

martymcfly

Xinul

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last summer when the killSwitch scam was going on, no member was more valuable at the time than ayokona. It really felt like we came together as a forum to try and nail that bastard who almost got away with our money.

hardnrg provides us all with comic relief, especially in the IRC channel. He'll never forget that DC power supply.

I'd have to add Celtica too, because she really has become someone I can count on outside of this forum/in IRC chat. She even helped me with my resume the other day.

ill never forget the fun i had laughing at celticas no soap dilema . any way all you guys are cool in your own way . i do appreciate lo's sense of history and kbs ability to bring the most ridiculous topics and turn them into interesting threads.pscho god is new but cool to see you active. . i have to say that even though they dont post as much as others the folding top 20 inspire me the most. you know who you are

I was inspired by a thread from OCC n00bs.  Just post the member(s) who have helped you, are memorable, or you just notice a lot.

Mine is:

KB

Bigred

nerm

Lo

verran

LP

d3

celtica

martymcfly

Xinul

555441[/snapback]

I'm not on ur list. Now u must die.

:lol: JK :P

The regular members I respect most on this forum, and whose names first come to mind would be, in no particular order: Nerm, Byron, Bigred,Tbone,Markie, and Verran. I'm sure there are more, but I just got off work and am a bit more then 1/2 asleep :)

Lo has inspired me to take pride in understanding and defending my political views. Bigred is pretty bad arse too, he has further inspired me to take no prisoners on the battlefield "of life" lolll.

Fall off the merry-go-round to fracture your skull? Pfft. I DIVED ONTO the MGR to do that :P. Hitting it with your forehead hurts a bit.

My thanks goes to:

Bigred, for answering my random questions on hardware and buisness, and teaching me how a real man solves his problems.

Ayokona and andrusk, for showing me the light.

Xinul, for re-inspiring me to DJ... even if my Epic and Dutch > his euro :P.

Roadkill, for allowing me to have more fun in Kal... and telling me when I was addicted (I swear, I did NOT mean to get 6 bars in one day at Doggebi beach at level 36!). And, for healing me on Exas when we got our G46 gloves off of a skele (My words on that day: "HOLY .! HOLY .! HOLY MOTHER F*CKING .! HOLY .!").

Aspolotics, for showing me that not all Christians are close minded.

well heres my list.

bigred

nerm

puck

silkster

psychotic_god

verran

road kill

clay meow

silenc3

cchalogamer

apostolics

martymcfly

those are the most significant to me because they are friendly, smart, competitive, and gets to the fact in political threads (you know who you are Lo :D ) and just plain o great people to know. and also amost the top 3 on my list was the guy with the uber leet aiw cooling (you know who you are too) :lol: these guys are the main reason i like to post on OCC.