A Little Late, But Better Than Never

Psychotic_god

Yeah...its a bit late, but I thought I might get some of you to realize Im here now. Im here at OCC learning as much in technology as I can before heading on to college to major in robotics, nano-tachnology, and Artificial Intelligence. I also plan to become one of the more recognized and permanent members of OCC. Since, I've gotten to know quite a bit of you guys, namely Verran, roadkill, byron, Loarmistead, thunderchicken, achapman, lanviper84 and many more, so please just drop in a hello. I plan to be modding, overclocking, and question solving with all of you. Thank you

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG...im sorry swifty, I feel so bad, I forgot you in my list, I knew I'd forget some people. Just want you to know you're one of those people that so far has been one of the better members.

555224[/snapback]

awww, its ok, im jelous of your case though :lol: im stuck wit some beige pos. feels nice to be one of the better members :D

awww, its ok, im jelous of your case though :lol: im stuck wit some beige pos. feels nice to be one of the better members :D

555227[/snapback]

In due time, if it comes to it, Ill buy you a new case :lol: . But yeah, thats what this is kind of about; the recognition of being one of the better members. Ive been at OCC for maybe more than a month, and look at me, I pretty far in, thats because thats what I want, to become good enough to be recognized as one of the "better members". Im learning as I go. Six months ago, before I started my new rig, I had no idea what overclocking was (seriously), my modding skills were at best mediocre, my understanding of computer wiring inferior, ext... Im so glad I was able to join OCC and learn advanced techniques to these things, all I know I learned all by myself, my rig is the result of me learning as I went, which is why Im confident my next rig will be even better :P . Of course I could have never finished my rig without OCC.

imo verran is the best member here on OCC, smart and very friendly

555222[/snapback]

Holy fork man! That's a huge compliment! I'm gonna be walkin' around like top . today because of that :P I don't know what to say except thanks! I'm glad I've been helpful. I love it around here. OCC rocks.

And BTW, welcome Psych, even though I already know you pretty well :)

some of the other ones you mentioned are slightly communist :lol: *cough* Lo *cough* :lol: j/k

555222[/snapback]

Dude, swifty you have seriously got to learn some more about forms of government before you start saying stuff like that. Lo? Communist? LMFAO!! rotflmao.gif

Anyway, a belated welcome to psychotic_god. :)

Oh, and I like verran too. :P

How can I not get included in the list of prominent members? That hurts my feelings, well not really but wanted to raz ya anyway haha :lol: ...and belated welcome to OCC.

How can I not get included in the list of prominent members? That hurts my feelings, well not really but wanted to raz ya anyway haha :lol: ...and belated welcome to OCC.

555241[/snapback]

I won't be forgetting you soon Nerm. I recently read your profile, and realized that you're not THAT far away from me. So if you wake up one day and that super-barton in your sig is gone, you might want to check my house in Grand Rapids :P

Guest Flashstar

I'm glad that you've come to meet some of the more prominent members, but just remember, cut the crap and you will be fine. :D