Sign in to follow this  
Ste

Your Best Online Game

Im glad i could bring some gamers together.

:rolleyes: I just deleted what was irrelevant . . . I suggest some grammar lessons.

555920[/snapback]

why would i need grammar lessons when im posting on forums? besides there are other members here thats worse than me... the only time i use "proper" grammar is for school work and other important tasks that deal with economical issues, such as a job resume. :lol:

The only game I is good at is BF2. :P

The games with just small arms fire and grenades arent my specialty, give me a helicopter in BF2 though, and I'm quite happy.

http://bf2s.com/player/44550700/

Hand weapons (guns, rocket launcher, nades, explosives, knife) k:d -- 0.69

vehicle (helo, plane, tank, car, etc) k:d -- 1.84

knife k:d -- 1.23

tank k:d -- 3.46

aviator k:d -- 2.56

helo k:d --1.46 (helo k:d should improve now with the elimination of the dreaded blackhawk squad)

total k:d -- 1.07

so overall, I guess bf2 is my best online game, since it's my only game with a positive kdr. :P

i havent been playin games much i would have to say counter-strike source (they made it alot easier). i was pretty good at 1.6 too.

runescape, but I got tired of it, also KAL, UT2K4 and NFSUG2

Im gonna say best game experience ive had has been with Starcraft, noone can deny the simplicity and greatness of it

also some other excellent games

WoW

Warcraft series

Diablo series

Ut2004

bf games(not bf2 neccesarily)

far cry

Command and Conquer TS

Worst Online game

HALO

not because Halo sucks, because I LUV halo....but online was very laggy...and just crappy., so moreover the online sucked not the game

Edited by CoolMaster

the only PC game i've played to any extent online is WoW. i've never found a more addicting game than that. for the xbox: i used to play Halo 2 non-stop, but i pretty much stopped doing that almost a year ago. still my favorite FPS ever tho. no lag problems here.

For RPGs Im best at Runescape, lvl 88 with whip working on torags armor. For first person shooters its CS:S, I have my days when I suck but once I play a little I do good again.

Hmm lets see.. Diablo II LoD i quit just recently (I had full mf gear lvl 84 sorc with the newest ladder reset, hell meph runs were about 1-1:30 mins), CZ im cal-o (you have to start somewhere :D), i play CS DOD:source and DOD, uhh.. americas army, and uhh I cant think of anything I usually play CZ and i can say im pretty good at it. I play lots of other games too (I just found SC2K again ^_^)

well my best game would have too be starcraft

you know your addicted too it when you have over 1000 games on your acount. + when you know all 27 of the flaws in the game and can do them in a heartbeat.

i was qiuet good with d2 lod back in the day. can any one say frozen orb???

I wsh I had a PC in time for the StarCraft craze online.