Create Custom Xfire Sigs!

ClayMeow

For Gremlin:

gremlin-xfiresig.png

(pictures used: bf2 logo, bf2 medic, Vida Guerra)

Hope you like it!

Let me know if there's something u'd like changed. I used a layer mask and blue shading so it flows with the color of the forum and it's easier for you to place the xfire text on top. If you need it darker to get it to display better, let me know. Read what I wrote above for swifty's sig, as the same method of inverting may need to be used for best results.

Enjoy!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

muddy, I'll make you one, but I need more direction than "any" heh. name some possibilities of what you'd want included and I'll see what I can do.

gremlin, I'm not sure what's going on. change your password to something you don't care about and pm me it and I'll check your settings.

muddy, I'll make you one, but I need more direction than "any"  heh.  name some possibilities of what you'd want included and I'll see what I can do.

gremlin, I'm not sure what's going on.  change your password to something you don't care about and pm me it and I'll check your settings.

558215[/snapback]

gmmm how about something with lineage 2?? or dod:s :) thanks. Saying like Muddy and uhhhhh yeah

holy crap natalie portman is holding up a rifle with her mind!!!!!!!

558328[/snapback]

Yes, Natalie is uber-powerful.

Muddy, how's this:

muddy-xfiresig.png

(pictures used: DoD:S logo, Lineage 2 logo, a portion of some lineage screenshot, a background from a DoD:S map)

Let me know if there's something you want/need changed. Refer to my previous posts here on how to manipulate the colors and placement of the xfire text.

Enjoy!

Bah I got this idea but Im not sure how I can do it with PS.. Its kinda hard to explain to hehe... Let me think.. Basicly I wana create something that flows just nice. Maybe ill mess around with layers... Gunna try something later hehe... Im off to bed pretty soon :P

Bah I got this idea but Im not sure how I can do it with PS.. Its kinda hard to explain to hehe... Let me think.. Basicly I wana create something that flows just nice. Maybe ill mess around with layers... Gunna try something later hehe... Im off to bed pretty soon :P

559279[/snapback]

could u be more vague? lol. to get things to flow, definitely use separate layers for each "piece", play around with transparency levels, use layer masks with gradients....and for fine-tuning, use the blur tool. Don't know what else to tell you unless u provide more detail on what you want to do :P